Friday 3 November 2017

November '17 Monthly Update [Network]

As I said on the last social media post, October for me had been a pretty rough month. September had been planning time, and the content from that planning will start showing itself. Here's a bit of a rundown on that.

In terms of fiction-related works, I have started on the next self-published novel. The planning for it has been pretty good, and while I can't guarantee it will come before the end of the year, it won't be far off from it. I've already stated it will be more focused on the fantasy genre, and I am now revealing that it is based in a digital world - so think how a video game plays, and you have a fair idea of where I'm going with this. The focus is JRPG's, so think what elements come into play with one of those.

On WattPad, as said in September, a new part of Crossover Corruption will be added. I haven't decided on which series to crossover yet, but it will come. As well as that, I think it is now time to add a new story, which will be a full one added chapter by chapter. Set during the events of The Chameleon Chronicles, this will follow Sonic's story, with inserts by Chaotix members that give a better idea of what they were up to during that time. Of course, parts of that are already known, but these inserts offer up full events.

I did get up footage of the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta, even if I didn't supply any thoughts on here. The game launches this month, as do Sonic Forces and Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon. Each will get a review by me. As for all those games I have on Switch that I've been neglecting to give thoughts on, every game I've played will get its time to shine in the One Year of Switch post, which will cover games I own and thoughts on the Switch itself. That's not until March, though, and there's going to be quite a bit to it.

A Look Inside the Morphing Grid will be going through a bit of catchup, as I go through four seasons and upload the two relating posts. Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive are still good seasons, though certain factors mean they fall short of the best of the Disney seasons. While Jungle Fury and RPM pick up a bit, there's still a few things not quite right. However, one of those two will push itself into fifth on my leaderboard.

With all of that, there isn't much else for me to cover for this month. Though if I get the chance, videos of GTA, Sonic Forces, and Battlefront 2 will be up on Youtube.